Thai Won On - Thai Iced Coffee
The best way to approach the Thai Won On - Thai Iced Coffee recipe is to pull lots of espresso shots and then place them in the refrigerator to cool. If you do not have an espresso machine, you can brew double-strength coffee.
- Fill a glass 1/3 of the way with crushed iced.
- Fill a separate glass with 2 oz sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour 2-3 oz (depending upon strength you like) over the sweetened condensed milk (you'll notice the coffee will sit on top as its own layer).
- Stir rapidly with a spoon until well blended.
- Pour over the ice in the other glass.
thai iced coffee by Molly
This is a great dessert unto itself and is awesome after spicy asian meal. You can garnish with either a sprinkle of cinnamon, although a drop of vanilla and/or anise makes for paradise in a cup.
Published: August 2004, Last Modified: September 2011